Symptoms of Covid-19 Corona Virus
People with COVID-19 reported a wide variety of symptoms, from moderate to extreme disease. Symptoms can occur within two to fourteen days of virus exposure. People may suffer from these symptoms COVID-19:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
Note: Not all potential signs are included in this list. As we learn more about COVID-19, CDC will continue to update this list.
Precautions of Covid-19 Coronavirus
By learning the truth and taking reasonable measures, defend yourself and those around you. Seek the state health agency’s recommendations.
To stop COVID-19 spread:
Often brush the hands. Using water and soap or brush your palm on alcohol.
Bear a discreet distance from someone who coughs or sneezes.
- Wear a mask because it is not necessary to physically distance.
- Don’t touch your nose or lips. Don’t touch your pupils.
- When you cough or sneeze, protect your nose and mouth with a bended elbow or tissue.
- If you feel terrible stay home. Stay home.
- Get medical attention if you have fever, cough and trouble breathing.
Note: Remember to contact the physicians in advance would help you to access the required health centre rapidly. This saves you and stops viruses and other pathogens from spreading.
Masks will keep the virus from spreading from anyone who wears the mask. Masks alone should be paired with hand distancing and hand grooming without defending against COVID 19. Seek the state health agency’s recommendations.